Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Nichols Corner. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Nichols Corner. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across Kent County – including Nichols Corner & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Nichols Corner need to have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Nichols Corner?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Nichols Corner. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Nichols Corner Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Nichols Corner, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Nichols Corner? RI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Rhode Island homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Nichols Corner
RI Tree Trimming serves Nichols Corner and the surrounding area: