Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Lockwood Corner. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lockwood Corner. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout Kent County – including Lockwood Corner & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long typically result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Lockwood Corner should schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lockwood Corner?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Lockwood Corner. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Lockwood Corner Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lockwood Corner, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lockwood Corner? RI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Rhode Island homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lockwood Corner
RI Tree Trimming proudly serves Lockwood Corner and the surrounding area: