Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Hillsgrove. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Hillsgrove. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across Kent County – including Hillsgrove & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Hillsgrove need to perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Hillsgrove?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Hillsgrove. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to trim your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Hillsgrove Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Hillsgrove, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Hillsgrove? RI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Rhode Island homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Hillsgrove
RI Tree Trimming serves Hillsgrove and communities nearby: