Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in East Greenwich. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in East Greenwich. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across Kent County – including East Greenwich & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long typically result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in East Greenwich need to perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in East Greenwich?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in East Greenwich. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The East Greenwich Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in East Greenwich, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in East Greenwich? RI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Rhode Island homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN East Greenwich
RI Tree Trimming serves East Greenwich and neighboring communities: