Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Colvintown. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Colvintown. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout Kent County – including Colvintown & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years typically lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services Colvintown homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Colvintown?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Colvintown. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to prune your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Colvintown Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Colvintown, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Colvintown? RI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Rhode Island homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Colvintown
RI Tree Trimming serves Colvintown and the surrounding area: