Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Bartons Corner. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Bartons Corner. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across Kent County – including Bartons Corner & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services Bartons Corner homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Bartons Corner?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Bartons Corner. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Bartons Corner Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bartons Corner, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bartons Corner? RI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Rhode Island homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bartons Corner
RI Tree Trimming serves Bartons Corner and communities nearby: