Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Hopkinton. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Hopkinton. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Rhode Island – including Hopkinton & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Hopkinton homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Hopkinton?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Hopkinton. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Hopkinton Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Hopkinton, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Hopkinton? RI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Rhode Island homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Hopkinton
RI Tree Trimming serves Hopkinton and communities nearby: