Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Peck Corner. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Peck Corner. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across Bristol County – including Peck Corner & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services Peck Corner homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Peck Corner?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Peck Corner. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Peck Corner Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Peck Corner, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Peck Corner? RI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Rhode Island homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Peck Corner
RI Tree Trimming serves Peck Corner and the surrounding area: