Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Bradford. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Bradford. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Rhode Island – including Bradford & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Bradford should perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Bradford?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Bradford. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Bradford Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bradford, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bradford? RI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Rhode Island homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bradford
RI Tree Trimming serves Bradford and the surrounding area: