Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in West Kingston. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in West Kingston. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across Washington County – including West Kingston & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long can lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services West Kingston homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in West Kingston?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in West Kingston. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The West Kingston Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in West Kingston, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in West Kingston? RI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Rhode Island homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN West Kingston
RI Tree Trimming proudly serves West Kingston and communities nearby: