Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in South Hopkinton. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in South Hopkinton. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout Washington County – including South Hopkinton & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years often lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in South Hopkinton need to perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in South Hopkinton?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in South Hopkinton. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to prune your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The South Hopkinton Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in South Hopkinton, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in South Hopkinton? RI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Rhode Island homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN South Hopkinton
RI Tree Trimming serves South Hopkinton and neighboring communities: