Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Shady Lea. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Shady Lea. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout Washington County – including Shady Lea & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years typically lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Shady Lea homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Shady Lea?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Shady Lea. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Shady Lea Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Shady Lea, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Shady Lea? RI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Rhode Island homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Shady Lea
RI Tree Trimming serves Shady Lea and neighboring communities: