Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Scarborough Hills. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Scarborough Hills. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across Washington County – including Scarborough Hills & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long can result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Scarborough Hills need to schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Scarborough Hills?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Scarborough Hills. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Scarborough Hills Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Scarborough Hills, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Scarborough Hills? RI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Rhode Island homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Scarborough Hills
RI Tree Trimming proudly serves Scarborough Hills and neighboring communities: