Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Saunderstown. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Saunderstown. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across Washington County – including Saunderstown & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long typically lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Saunderstown homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Saunderstown?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Saunderstown. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to trim your tree, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Saunderstown Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Saunderstown, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Saunderstown? RI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Rhode Island homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Saunderstown
RI Tree Trimming serves Saunderstown and communities nearby: