Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in North Kingstown. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in North Kingstown. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across Washington County – including North Kingstown & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services North Kingstown homeowners need to schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in North Kingstown?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in North Kingstown. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to trim your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The North Kingstown Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in North Kingstown, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in North Kingstown? RI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Rhode Island homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN North Kingstown
RI Tree Trimming proudly serves North Kingstown and neighboring communities: