Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in New Shoreham. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in New Shoreham. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout Washington County – including New Shoreham & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years can result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in New Shoreham need to schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in New Shoreham?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in New Shoreham. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The New Shoreham Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in New Shoreham, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in New Shoreham? RI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Rhode Island homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN New Shoreham
RI Tree Trimming proudly serves New Shoreham and communities nearby: