Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Columbia Heights. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Columbia Heights. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout Washington County – including Columbia Heights & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years can result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Columbia Heights should perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Columbia Heights?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Columbia Heights. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Columbia Heights Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Columbia Heights, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Columbia Heights? RI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Rhode Island homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Columbia Heights
RI Tree Trimming proudly serves Columbia Heights and communities nearby: