Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Centerville. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Centerville. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across Washington County – including Centerville & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years often result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services Centerville homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Centerville?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Centerville. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to trim your tree, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Centerville Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Centerville, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Centerville? RI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Rhode Island homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Centerville
RI Tree Trimming proudly serves Centerville and communities nearby: