Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Burdickville. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Burdickville. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across Washington County – including Burdickville & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long typically result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Burdickville homeowners need to schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Burdickville?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Burdickville. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Burdickville Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Burdickville, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Burdickville? RI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Rhode Island homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Burdickville
RI Tree Trimming serves Burdickville and the surrounding area: