Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Allenton. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Allenton. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout Washington County – including Allenton & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years often result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Allenton should schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Allenton?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Allenton. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to trim your tree, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Allenton Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Allenton, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Allenton? RI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Rhode Island homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Allenton
RI Tree Trimming proudly serves Allenton and the surrounding area: