Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Warren. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Warren. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Rhode Island – including Warren & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years typically result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Warren homeowners need to schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Warren?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Warren. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Warren Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Warren, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Warren? RI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Rhode Island homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Warren
RI Tree Trimming serves Warren and communities nearby: