Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Rumford. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Rumford. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout Providence County – including Rumford & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long can lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Rumford should perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Rumford?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Rumford. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Rumford Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Rumford, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Rumford? RI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Rhode Island homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Rumford
RI Tree Trimming proudly serves Rumford and communities nearby: