Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Oakland. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Oakland. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout Providence County – including Oakland & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services Oakland homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Oakland?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Oakland. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Oakland Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Oakland, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Oakland? RI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Rhode Island homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Oakland
RI Tree Trimming proudly serves Oakland and the surrounding area: