Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Oak Valley. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Oak Valley. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across Providence County – including Oak Valley & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Oak Valley need to schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Oak Valley?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Oak Valley. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Oak Valley Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Oak Valley, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Oak Valley? RI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Rhode Island homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Oak Valley
RI Tree Trimming proudly serves Oak Valley and the surrounding area: