Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Leonard Corner. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Leonard Corner. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across Providence County – including Leonard Corner & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long often lead to several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Leonard Corner homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Leonard Corner?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Leonard Corner. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Leonard Corner Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Leonard Corner, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Leonard Corner? RI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Rhode Island homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Leonard Corner
RI Tree Trimming serves Leonard Corner and the surrounding area: