Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Happy Hollow. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Happy Hollow. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout Providence County – including Happy Hollow & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Happy Hollow homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Happy Hollow?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Happy Hollow. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Happy Hollow Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Happy Hollow, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Happy Hollow? RI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Rhode Island homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Happy Hollow
RI Tree Trimming serves Happy Hollow and the surrounding area: