Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in East Providence Center. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in East Providence Center. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout Providence County – including East Providence Center & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services East Providence Center homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in East Providence Center?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in East Providence Center. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The East Providence Center Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in East Providence Center, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in East Providence Center? RI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Rhode Island homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN East Providence Center
RI Tree Trimming proudly serves East Providence Center and neighboring communities: