Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Berkeley. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Berkeley. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across Providence County – including Berkeley & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long typically result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Berkeley homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Berkeley?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Berkeley. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Berkeley Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Berkeley, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Berkeley? RI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Rhode Island homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Berkeley
RI Tree Trimming serves Berkeley and communities nearby: