Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Ashton. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Ashton. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across Providence County – including Ashton & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years often lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Ashton should perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Ashton?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Ashton. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Ashton Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Ashton, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Ashton? RI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Rhode Island homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Ashton
RI Tree Trimming serves Ashton and neighboring communities: