Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Nag Creek. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Nag Creek. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across Newport County – including Nag Creek & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can lead to several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Nag Creek need to schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Nag Creek?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Nag Creek. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Nag Creek Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Nag Creek, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Nag Creek? RI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Rhode Island homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Nag Creek
RI Tree Trimming proudly serves Nag Creek and neighboring communities: