Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Jamestown Shores. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Jamestown Shores. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout Newport County – including Jamestown Shores & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years typically result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services Jamestown Shores homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Jamestown Shores?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Jamestown Shores. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to prune your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Jamestown Shores Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Jamestown Shores, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Jamestown Shores? RI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Rhode Island homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Jamestown Shores
RI Tree Trimming proudly serves Jamestown Shores and communities nearby: