Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Little Compton. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Little Compton. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Rhode Island – including Little Compton & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Little Compton homeowners need to perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Little Compton?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Little Compton. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Little Compton Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Little Compton, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Little Compton? RI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Rhode Island homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Little Compton
RI Tree Trimming proudly serves Little Compton and neighboring communities: