Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Kingston. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Kingston. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Rhode Island – including Kingston & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Kingston homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Kingston?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Kingston. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Kingston Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Kingston, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Kingston? RI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Rhode Island homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Kingston
RI Tree Trimming serves Kingston and communities nearby: