Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Summit. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Summit. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across Kent County – including Summit & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Summit homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Summit?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Summit. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Summit Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Summit, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Summit? RI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Rhode Island homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Summit
RI Tree Trimming proudly serves Summit and neighboring communities: