Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in River Point. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in River Point. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across Kent County – including River Point & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years typically result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services River Point homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in River Point?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in River Point. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The River Point Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in River Point, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in River Point? RI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Rhode Island homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN River Point
RI Tree Trimming proudly serves River Point and neighboring communities: