Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Potowomut. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Potowomut. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across Kent County – including Potowomut & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long typically lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Potowomut should perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Potowomut?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Potowomut. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Potowomut Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Potowomut, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Potowomut? RI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Rhode Island homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Potowomut
RI Tree Trimming serves Potowomut and the surrounding area: