Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Moosehorn Corner. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Moosehorn Corner. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across Kent County – including Moosehorn Corner & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long often lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Moosehorn Corner homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Moosehorn Corner?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Moosehorn Corner. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to prune your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Moosehorn Corner Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Moosehorn Corner, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Moosehorn Corner? RI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Rhode Island homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Moosehorn Corner
RI Tree Trimming serves Moosehorn Corner and neighboring communities: