Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Lincoln Park. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Lincoln Park. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across Kent County – including Lincoln Park & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Lincoln Park should have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Lincoln Park?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Lincoln Park. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to prune your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Lincoln Park Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lincoln Park, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lincoln Park? RI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Rhode Island homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lincoln Park
RI Tree Trimming serves Lincoln Park and communities nearby: