Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Hopkins Hollow. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Hopkins Hollow. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across Kent County – including Hopkins Hollow & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long typically result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services Hopkins Hollow homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Hopkins Hollow?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Hopkins Hollow. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Hopkins Hollow Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Hopkins Hollow, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Hopkins Hollow? RI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Rhode Island homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Hopkins Hollow
RI Tree Trimming proudly serves Hopkins Hollow and the surrounding area: