Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Frenchtown. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Frenchtown. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across Kent County – including Frenchtown & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years often lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Frenchtown should have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Frenchtown?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Frenchtown. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to prune your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Frenchtown Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Frenchtown, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Frenchtown? RI Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Rhode Island homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Frenchtown
RI Tree Trimming serves Frenchtown and the surrounding area: