Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Folly Landing. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Folly Landing. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across Kent County – including Folly Landing & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years often lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Folly Landing homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Folly Landing?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Folly Landing. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to trim your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Folly Landing Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Folly Landing, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Folly Landing? RI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Rhode Island homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Folly Landing
RI Tree Trimming serves Folly Landing and neighboring communities: