Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Fairbanks Corner. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Fairbanks Corner. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across Kent County – including Fairbanks Corner & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years often result in many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Fairbanks Corner homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Fairbanks Corner?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Fairbanks Corner. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Fairbanks Corner Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Fairbanks Corner, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Fairbanks Corner? RI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Rhode Island homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Fairbanks Corner
RI Tree Trimming serves Fairbanks Corner and communities nearby: