Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Escoheag. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Escoheag. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout Kent County – including Escoheag & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long often lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Escoheag need to complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Escoheag?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Escoheag. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Escoheag Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Escoheag, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Escoheag? RI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Rhode Island homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Escoheag
RI Tree Trimming proudly serves Escoheag and communities nearby: