Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Cooks Corner. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Cooks Corner. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout Kent County – including Cooks Corner & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long can lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Cooks Corner need to complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Cooks Corner?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Cooks Corner. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Cooks Corner Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Cooks Corner, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Cooks Corner? RI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Rhode Island homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Cooks Corner
RI Tree Trimming proudly serves Cooks Corner and communities nearby: