Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Greenville. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Greenville. That’s where we come in! RI Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Rhode Island – including Greenville & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Greenville should schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Greenville?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Greenville. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Greenville Tree Pruning Process
RI Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Greenville, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
RI Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Greenville? RI Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Rhode Island homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call RI Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Greenville
RI Tree Trimming proudly serves Greenville and the surrounding area: